Terms And Conditions of Bouncy Castle Hires
Detailed below are the terms and conditions for hire in respect of Bouncing Brothers. Please read through our terms and conditions thoroughly. Bouncing Brothers does not accept responsibility for any damage or injury caused whilst our products are under hire to you. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time should we feel it necessary , for example, in extreme weather conditions, it is imperative that you, the hirer, ensure that there is easy access for the driver to deliver the products and have sufficient space to set up the inflatable. If this is not the case or the area is not fit for purpose i.e. on a slope etc. full payment will still be due from you, the hirer.
We always ask for a deposit to secure your booking this will be deducted off the final payment and is non refundable however in certain circumstances such as severe weather conditions we will always look to move a booking to another day or if not possible we will look to refund you.
We require the hirer to make full payment when we arrive on site to setup your inflatables failure to do so will result in cancellation of your booking and the loss of your deposit unless otherwise agreed by Bouncing Brothers.
- Children's Bouncy castles are STRICTLY for children under the age of 11. At no point should adults be allowed to use the inflatable as this could cause unnecessary damage to the product which will result in the hirer, as named on the hire form being faced with charges. Whilst the age limit is 11 any child within this age group who is taller than the inside wall, is also not permitted to use the inflatable as it would be deemed unsafe.
- The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the inflatable, without fail. Deposits are non-refundable and late cancellations will be charged at a rate of 50%.
- Under no circumstances are signs, banners or posters to be glued, taped or hung to the inflatable any time during use.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage that has occurred whilst the products are in your possession. It is strongly recommended that you take out public liability insurance whilst you are hiring any products,which covers you in the event of any damage or injury.
- You, the hirer, are to ensure that there is a competent and responsible adult to supervise the unit at all times. The unit cannot be left unattended at any time whatsoever.
- When the unit is not in use it is to be covered by the cover supplied by Bouncing Brothers. If the unit is being hired out overnight , any product or accessory in your possession is to be stored safely indoors.
- All children must remove their shoes before entering the inflatable, however, socks must be worn at all times. No food or drink is to be consumed on the inflatable.
- There is to be no foul play on the inflatable i.e no climbing on the walls etc.
- The hirer is to ensure that the inflatable is kept safe,at all times, throughout the hire as any damage caused or any items that are misplaced whilst they are in your possession, will incur a charge,
- Any items returned to Bouncing Brothers will be subject to a cleaning charge.
- All units are checked upon delivery, with the hirer named on the hire form, and by signing the agreement on the hire form it signifies your acceptance that the inflatable has been set up correctly and is in good clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the inflatable and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- The hirer is to ensure that extra care is taken with the extension cables, it is imperative to tape them down, so as not to cause a tripping hazard and to un-tape them at the end of the hire time.
- The inflation fan is to be checked regularly throughout hire to ensure that it is not covered with any rubbish or debris, if so, it is to be removed immediately.
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any time is as follows: 15'x15' = 8 max, 12'x14' = 6 max, 14'x8' ball pond = 5 max, 16'x14' = 6 max and 19'x19' slide = 4 max. ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You the hirer must ensure units are staked down at all times. Do not use in high winds or very bad weather.